- The seller is liable for all material and legal defects that were already present at the time of sale.
- The warranty period is 24 months.
- In the first 6 months it is assumed that the defect was already present at the time of sale. After this period has expired, the customer must prove that the defect already existed at the time of sale.
- Is your device no longer subject to the statutory warranty period? Contact the manufacturer of the product.
- Complements the statutory warranty rights and is a voluntary offer by the manufacturer and depends on the individual case in terms of length and scope.
- Applies regardless of the condition of the product at the time of sale.
- Warranty claims are not replaced or reduced by warranty claims.
- Repairs of self-inflicted damage as well as damage that occurred after the manufacturer's warranty are chargeable.
Your options in the event of a claim:
- Contact the manufacturer directly. As a rule, processing via the manufacturer is faster, as we as a retailer usually have to contact the manufacturer in the event of defects.
- Send the defective product back to us and discuss everything with our service staff. Please enclose a copy of the invoice or delivery note with the shipment.
- Contact our support team. Our service staff will be happy to advise you whether a repair is worthwhile for you and how you can use your device properly again as quickly as possible with little effort.
Repair serviceYour device is defective and you want a repair? Contact our support team. Our service staff will be happy to advise you whether a repair is worthwhile for you and how you can use your device properly again as quickly as possible with little effort. Please always state your order number or your delivery note number. Defective items outside of the guarantee period as well as self-inflicted damage are chargeable. You will receive a cost estimate before the repair. You must agree or reject this in writing within 7 days.
Important repair information:Repairs can be carried out at any time by the blockmine.de team. However, we have two types of repairs:
- Type 1: Repairs that are covered by the manufacturer's warranty. These repairs are free and carried out by Blockmine.
- Type 2: Repairs that are outside the manufacturer's guarantee. These repairs must be insured and sent to Blockmine at the buyer's expense. After an analysis, an offer for the repair is made to the buyer. If the buyer agrees, the repair will be carried out. In most cases, repairs will take 1-7 working days; if it takes longer, you will be informed. If you have any questions about warranty & repairs, please contact us using our contact form.